Military and Veteran
Hiring and Development
Military and Veteran
Military and Veteran Talent Acquisition and Development Solutions by DeVryWORKS
DeVryWORKS helps you access Military and Veteran candidates who have the education, expertise and skills necessary to succeed in a variety of career fields and meet the challenges facing your business. From training Army Air Corps instructors on electronic devices in the 1940’s, to being one of the first schools approved to accept the original G.I. Bill® following World War II, DeVry University has been educating and supporting Military personnel and the veteran community for decades. DeVryWORKS is focused on assisting and preparing transitioning Military Veterans for civilian employment. Our Military recruiting and training initiatives may help your organization:
- Connect with our vibrant pool of current and former Military candidates to help you build a diverse and highly qualified workforce
- Our degree-path programs and skill-building workshops are designed to assist and prepare Military candidates as they transition to the civilian workforce
- Our curriculum features a broad scope of coursework in business, technology and healthcare, so our candidates are prepared with the career-focused skills that can help your business succeed
- You can engage U.S. Military Veterans in the private sector and stay ahead of the hiring curve through a variety of initiatives
- In addition to helping Veterans earn a degree, we've developed multiple offerings to help veteran students and alumni to transition to civilian jobs through education, expertise and skill-building workshops and classes.
DeVryWORKS Career Ready Program for Military and Veterans
Are you Career Ready? DeVryWORKS Career Ready is a specialized program designed to support Veterans through a job search or career transition by providing personalized one-on-one career coaching and an online course. Through Career Ready, Veterans receive coaching and job leads, develop resumes, fine tune interviewing skills, and establish a strategic career path.
DeVryWORKS Green Zone Program
DeVryWORKS understands the importance of Talent Development, so we are proud to present Green Zone training – an extensive program created to provide our corporate partners with resources and specialized support for their present and future Military hires. DeVryWORKS' Green Zone training program provides guidance on how your company can better serve, understand and maximize the potential of your Military and Veteran hires.
Prepare for What’s Next with Military and Veteran Education Benefits
At DeVry University, we’re proud to be Veteran-friendly. We support our military students and members of the Veteran community who are furthering their education and transitioning to new employment. Count on our dedicated team for guidance on making the most of your hard-earned education benefits and military training so you can prepare for what’s next.
To help veterans progress on their paths toward working in the civilian private sector or in government, we offer military tuition rates and a career-focused education featuring tech-infused programs in business, technology and healthcare administration. Military and Veteran students can study at the undergraduate or graduate level, in online, on campus or blended programs, and take advantage of DeVry’s year-round schedule and convenient eight-week sessions.
Learn more about Education & Tuition Benefits for U.S. Military, Veterans and their Families.
DeVry University understands what today’s employers are looking for. See what other military students are saying about DeVry’s relevant education and highly respected degrees.