We’re Here to Help You Build a Brilliant Workforce
Workforce Solutions to Attract, Acquire and Develop the Leaders of Tomorrow
At DeVryWORKS, we understand that one of the biggest challenges of any business is not only hiring skilled people but also providing opportunities to help them grow in their careers. DevryWORKS seeks to truly understand your organization’s training and development needs so we can offer solutions to help you acquire and retain strong talent, plan for succession, and close the skills gap.
Develop and Maximize Talent with Employee Development Solutions
- We provide tailored solutions for employee training and development to unlock the potential of your workforce
- Our unique training and development solutions are designed to align with your business objectives and create pathways for success through employee education
- Tap the leadership tools and resources you need to build a brilliant workforce, develop the leaders of tomorrow and contribute to the success of your organization
Skills Gap Solutions to Drive Innovation
- We deliver custom solutions to help you close the skills gap within your workforce as technologies, markets and industries evolve
- With an engaged and prepared workforce you can help your organization thrive while developing leaders within your organization
Personalized Talent Acquisition Solutions to Help Your Organization Grow
- We provide your business with access to our diverse pool of qualified candidates from DeVry University’s national student and alumni population
- Interact directly to find a blend of talent year round from our non-traditional student population, including a mix of minorities, adult learners, military and veterans from six graduating classes annually
- Take advantage of a variety of recruiting resources like on-campus and virtual career fairs, webinars, and exclusive recruiting events that can be tailored to your needs
- Our military and veteran hiring initiatives give you the opportunity to hire highly skilled and disciplined candidates with military experience
See What Our Partners Are Saying
“I think DeVryWORKS is a great partnership that allows for the development of our health system through the development of our people. The program reinforces the importance of education and assists us in showing our commitment to the professional growth and retention of our staff.”
Monique McGhee, Manager, Organizational Development, Mount Sinai Hospital
News to Use
Father Graduates Alongside Daughter
Harty Herbert's daughter, Passion, was set to receive her Bachelor of Science in business and management from DeVry University. She had no idea that her father had earned a degree of his own.
A Visual Look at the Tech Skills Gap
The tech skills gap makes an impact not only on the hiring needs of the corporate world, but also on the employees themselves, as well as the institutions that are educating them.
Communication Skills for Managers
With a hands-on understanding of what it takes to develop strong leaders, DeVryWORKS worked closely with McDonald's and leveraged relevant education solutions.