We’re Here to Help You Build a Brilliant Workforce
Workforce Solutions to Attract, Acquire and Develop the Leaders of Tomorrow
At DeVryWORKS, we understand that one of the biggest challenges of any business is not only hiring skilled people but also providing opportunities to help them grow in their careers. DeVryWORKS seeks to truly understand your organization’s training and development needs so we can offer solutions to help you acquire and retain strong talent, plan for succession, and close the skills gap.
Develop and Maximize Talent with Employee Development Solutions
- We provide tailored solutions for employee training and development to unlock the potential of your workforce
- Our unique training and development solutions are designed to align with your business objectives and create pathways for success through employee education
- Tap the leadership tools and resources you need to build a brilliant workforce, develop the leaders of tomorrow and contribute to the success of your organization
Skills Gap Solutions to Drive Innovation
- We deliver custom solutions to help you close the skills gap within your workforce as technologies, markets and industries evolve
- With an engaged and prepared workforce you can help your organization thrive while developing leaders within your organization
Personalized Talent Acquisition Solutions to Help Your Organization Grow
- We provide your business with access to our diverse pool of qualified candidates from DeVry University’s national student and alumni population
- Interact directly to find a blend of talent year round from our non-traditional student population, including a mix of minorities, adult learners, military and veterans from six graduating classes annually
- Take advantage of a variety of recruiting resources like on-campus and virtual career fairs, webinars, and exclusive recruiting events that can be tailored to your needs
- Our military and veteran hiring initiatives give you the opportunity to hire highly skilled and disciplined candidates with military experience
What Our Partners Are Saying
“The DeVryWORKS team is engaging and responsive. DeVryWORKS understands our business goals and the needs of our team members. Their unique ability to look at different ways to solve a business issue vs. selling a product truly differentiates them in the marketplace.”
Donna Herbel, VP Training and Culture Development, Perkins and Marie Callender’s
News to Use
Tech and Soft Skills in the Workforce
Whatever level of skills are most critically needed across your own organization, you’ve undoubtedly heard about them as gaps – skills ranging from hard tech skills to soft people skills are needed across many of today’s workforces.
A Visual Look at the Tech Skills Gap
The tech skills gap makes an impact not only on the hiring needs of the corporate world, but also on the employees themselves, as well as the institutions that are educating them.
Online is the New Normal: 5 Ways to Keep Up
As we enter what Google® has called the "new normal" – a daily life in which we’re almost always online – the ways we can benefit from digital connectivity are constantly evolving.